Theme - Dilli - Delhi - Indraprastha Venue - The Stainless Gallery , Okhla , New Delhi Time - 11 AM
Hear people speak about their favorite Book on Delhi and you speak about yours. The book could be a Fictional piece, a mythological piece or even a historical book. Anything that is magical or not so much about the City we love or love to hate. Here’s your chance.
Clueless about what to read? Here’s a quick list from the DBC Members –
- Twilight in Delhi – Ahmed Ali
- The Last Mughals – William Dalrymple
- Adventure in a Mega City – Sam Miller
- Delhi : A Novel – Khushwant Singh
- City of Djinns – William Dlarymple
- Delhi It’s Monuments and History
- Capital: The Eruption of Delhi – Rana Dasgupta
- Besieged: Voices from Delhi 1857 – Mahmood Farooqi
- Unsettling Memories – Emma Tarlo
- Perpetual City – A short Biography of Delhi – Malvika Singh
Here are our top Ten – Any we missed out. Shout and let us know. and catch us on 21st April at 11 AM at Stainless Gallery. Here are a few pictures of the beautiful gallery which will house us.